Well, we have taken five completely different tubs and have done the comparison for you.
· The set-up is very easy. There are snaps on both sides that go together, you place it in your sink, and you’re ready.
· Cradles the baby in a non-slip material that wraps around your baby.
· It’s super soft and is PVC and BPA-free.
· If you don’t have a lot of space for storage the Puj stores flat. It’s less that 1-inch thick.
· This tub isn’t for babies over six months or above 17 lbs.
· It does fit in a variety of sinks, but it fits best in sinks that measure 16”-18” side to side, 12”-14” front to back, and 6” -8” deep.